PDSE will be moving the Exeter clinic from Heavitree to Wonford in September 2016. Work is under way on this exciting project.
Update Week Commencing 7th March
Service trenches on the ground floor now fully installed and commencement of reinstatement. Construction of lift pit foundations and block walls has commenced with good progress along with blockwork walls to plantrooms. Service installations continue in the partition walls on the first floor and 2nd side boarding has commenced. Works have started to ground floor partition walls creating the dental clusters. Ventilation ductwork, mechanical pipework and electrical containment systems are progressing well on the first floor.
Primary activities planned for the upcoming week (w/c 14th March 2016):
- Continue construction of GF blockwork and partition walls
- Mechanical ductwork & pipework installations continuing on first floor
- alongside electrical services
- Final closing up of FF partitions
- Commence carpentry first fix
- COW site visits continuing
Please have a look at the progression photos below: