Work with us
In order to maintain our exacting standards and continue to deliver innovative teaching and inspirational treatment, we need the right people to help us do the job.
We are always interested in hearing from keen, enthusiastic and talented individuals particularly Dental Nurses who would like to work for an organisation like ours.
If you would like to be part of the PDSE family, please send us a completed Application Form to firstname.lastname@example.org or PDSE Derriford, Plymouth Science Park, Research Way, Plymouth, PL6 8BT.
Dental Nurse, Plymouth
3 days a week (Tues/Weds/Thurs), 38 weeks per year
Applications to be made through NHS Jobs
Applications close: 27/08/2018
PDSE Staff Bank
The staff bank has been established in Peninsula Dental Social Enterprise (PDSE) to supplement our permanent team and help with peaks and troughs of activity and to provide cover for planned and unplanned shortfalls in staffing, covering vacancies and staff absences as well as bringing specific required skills for short periods of time.
We offer ad hoc, flexible shifts that can work with personal circumstances and commitments. Once on the bank register, you will be contacted with details of the shifts available which you can offer to work.
Working in a dental teaching clinic offers fantastic opportunities and experience to those that wish to develop their skills and knowledge.
Staff Bank working will suit you if:
- You are looking for more flexible working to help you achieve a better work/life balance
- You wish to work with PDSE but there are no current permanent roles
- You want to earn extra money
- You are returning to work after a career break or wishing to continue to work post retirement
- You wish to try out working for PDSE
The benefits of working for the Staff Bank include:
- Flexible work opportunities to suit you
- A chance to increase your skills
- Paid annual leave
- Competitive rates of pay
- Treated as equal to an internal applicant if you want to apply for permanent jobs
Positions are subject to successful completion of pre-recruitment checks of references, Occupational Health clearance and DBS check.