Salary:£22,954 – £25,710 per year, pro rata
We have exciting opportunities for qualified Dental Nurses to join our Exeter team.
We are looking for enthusiastic and friendly Dental Nurses who are interested in working in our state-of-the-art dental education facilities supporting the education of students who are
studying to become a Dentist or Hygiene Therapist. Peninsula Dental Social Enterprise (PDSE) are an award-winning Social Enterprise and Community Interest Company. We provide NHS treatment and outreach services to local communities in Devon and Cornwall and we work closely with the University of Plymouth’s Peninsula Dental School to support the clinical education of its dental healthcare students.
As a social enterprise, we are a values driven organisation with a focus on patient-centred care and addressing local oral health needs.
This role includes:
• Opportunities for permanent and fixed term 38-week positions
• Access to an online CPD platform
• Additional CPD at our two company Away Days each year
• Access to the Scottish Widows pension scheme with generous employer contributions
• Paid Indemnity Insurance
• PPE and scrubs provided
• Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
• Access to our Cycle to Work Scheme
• Opportunities to share your skills, knowledge and experience to help shape the future of dentistry
• Opportunities to contribute to company development through our dedicated ‘team talk’ channels
We currently have two opportunities available:
• 22.5 hours per week, 38 weeks per year – starting salary of £11,527.56
• 30 hours per week, 38 weeks per year – starting salary of £15,370.08. This position is on a fixed term contract to cover parental leave.
You must be a qualified Dental Nurse and be registered with the GDC. This post is subject to enhanced clearance from the Disclosure and Barring Service. If you wish to find out more about this exciting opportunity, please contact our Clinic Team Leader, Marie Shearman, on 01752 434351 or email PDSEfirstname.lastname@example.org. Please apply via this website or if you would prefer to submit a CV, you submit this via our website, www.peninsuladental.org.uk/work-with-us/ or you can email us at PDSEemail@example.com