We have an exciting opportunity for a Dentist to join our Dental Education Facilities in Truro.
The post holder will provide high quality NHS dental services in a multidisciplinary and innovative clinical environment. Patients may be referred via student teaching clinics, either for treatments more complex than can be managed by students, or to complete courses of treatment which cannot be completed by students because of time constraints. You may also be involved in triage sessions to identify suitable patients for students to treat.
Peninsula Dental Social Enterprise (PDSE) is an award winning Community Interest Company that provides NHS treatment and outreach services to local communities in Devon and Cornwall. As a social enterprise we are a values driven organisation with a focus on patient-centred care and addressing local oral health needs. We work closely with the University of Plymouth’s Peninsula Dental School to support the clinical education of its dental healthcare students.
You must be registered with the GDC, have completed Dental Foundation training and hold a valid NHS performer number.
This role includes:
- A salary dependent on qualifications and experience
- Negotiable working pattern
- Paid Indemnity Insurance
- Opportunity to claim back professional registration fees
- Free PPE and scrub top/trousers
- Access to a free online CPD platform
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to the Scottish Widows pension scheme with generous employer contributions
- Generous holiday entitlement, increasing after 5 years’ service
- Access to our Cycle to Work Scheme
- 100% of lab fees paid
- Senior clinician support and advice
- Access to digital X-Rays/CBCT
- Support to develop your skills and career
This post is subject to receipt of clearance from the Disclosure & Barring Service.
If you wish to find out more about this exciting opportunity, please contact PDSEfirstname.lastname@example.org