The Government has recently announced the overall reduction of COVID-19 restrictions in the United Kingdom.
Whilst there is no longer a legal requirement for people with coronavirus (COVID-19) infection to self-isolate, the Public Health advice for people with any of the main symptoms of COVID-19 or a positive test result is to stay at home and avoid contact with other people. We ask that you reschedule your appointment if you are feeling generally unwell or if you are experiencing symptoms of respiratory illness. Where possible, please let us know that you are unwell at least 48 hours before your appointment, so that we can reallocate it to someone else.
Symptoms of COVID-19, flu and common respiratory infections include:
- continuous cough
- high temperature, fever or chills
- loss of, or change in, your normal sense of taste or smell
- shortness of breath
- unexplained tiredness, lack of energy
- muscle aches or pains that are not due to exercise
- not wanting to eat or not feeling hungry
- headache that is unusual or longer lasting than usual
- sore throat, stuffy or runny nose
- diarrhoea, feeling sick or being sick
If you are feeling unwell but require an urgent appointment, please make a member of the team aware and we will arrange a telephone consultation with one of our clinicians. Facemask will still be available for those who wish to wear one. If you have any question relating to our COVID-19 policies and procedures, please ask a member of our team.